MiHomecare Training & Development
We are proud of the way in which we enhance the professional development of our Support Workers. Our in-house Learning & Development team is committed to delivering exceptional training programmes built to enable individual growth and success.
Upon joining MiHomecare, you’ll attend a four-day induction programme which addresses both theoretical and practical elements of your job. Together, we’ll cover part of the industry-leading Care Certificate, which will equip you to be successful in your role, ensuring you can provide the best service possible to the people in our care.
Once you’re established in your role as a Support Worker, we offer a range of development training programmes which will enable you to further your career. You may progress into more Complex Care within our sister business, or take on the more advanced role of Care Coordinator or Field Care Supervisor.
Click here to see the roles we have within MiHomecare. **Link back to the job role profile page**
As you develop in your career at MiHomecare you will have access to undertake a qualification specific to your current role or the role you aspire to.
The qualifications currently available are:
- Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- Level 2 Certificate in Dementia Care
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Level 3 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care
- Level 3 Certificate in Dementia Care
- Level 3 Certificate in Working in End of Life Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Settings
Keep an eye on our careers page for all MiHomecare job opportunities.